Anti Circle of Healing Campaign
Killers, I'm doing you a favor and running an anti-totem build. If you want to stop me, I will give up on hook, move on, and you can deal with CoH yourself.
Killers, I'm doing you a favor and running an anti-totem build. If you want to stop me, I will give up on hook, move on, and you can deal with CoH yourself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's great, um
Ok
I'm in.
You could try this build. I been liking it so far, vile emantic + rubbing oil makes Plague pretty good. You need the brutal + bamboozle though in case survivors never cleanse and you are just an M1 killer.
Took a dump on a devotion 15+ lobby with like 20k hours combined just a few minutes ago with it (this is a screenshot from the stream)
Camp and tunnel the first guy out, use the mori to bypass DS, see how they died with 4k points?
And at the end, with 12+ second chance perks, they called ME the sweaty one
c-congrats?
This thread is something.
This raises so many questions but I feel its best not to ask them
I'll join you. Anyone I see laying down CoH is getting face camped.
Tell me your in game name and I'll give you hatch.
woah thats illegal