I’m not understanding how to beat SWF

Someone enlighten me. How do I beat a 4 man SWF?

because Survivors get mad whenever I play Nurse/blight but when I play a different type killer I get bullied.

so I want the survivors to help me out here. How do I beat a 4 man SWF without using nurse/blight?

Comments

  • You should not think of who gets mad if you play certain way. It is on them.

  • Thats the neat thing, you don't. In all seriousness if you aren't a good/very good blight, nurse, or spirit you will most likely lose to a competent swf unless they make major mistakes like giving you hook grabs or letting you get too much value from your perks.

  • You don't. If they have common sense how to play this game you just don't.

  • SWF will get mad at you if you beat them with Clown or Legion. To them, your job is to be bullied and to let them all go.

    Give a fair match, because they are your fellow gamers, but winning fairly should not make you sad. Some people just never learned to lose, even though swf provides an advantage.

    (SoloSurvivor main here, but had my fair share of swf games)

  • Basement Bubba claps SWF since they always try to save their team as if their in Sword Art Online and if they die in game they die irl. Other than that a good SWF will beat any killer except maybe top 3 if their good.

  • Play as efficiently as possible. Tunnel, camp, slug, whatever and you'll have a chance to win

  • You bring strong builds, stacked slowdown coupled with NOED to counter coordinated gen focus and make for a strong endgame.

    Eliminate someone quickly, just get it down to 3v1 ASAP and then spread pressure as needed.

    Coordinated SWF are often far more alturistic than solo players and you can play on that to get them to make bad plays and feed you hits and downs.

    Know when to hook and when to slug for the pressure and when to drop chase.

    "Proxy" camping can be valuable and tunneling can be efficient when it works, so use these tools if you need em.

    All this may really upset people because to them its unfair but its no more unfair than stacked meta survivors on comms, its not purposeful or vindictive its just these teams tend to be the most competitive, which often makes them the most prone to sore loserism too.

    So no matter what you do be ready for salt. The more efficiently you play the more salt you'll probably get.

    So just do what you need to do if you want to get the kills. Its not personal its just business and remember you aren't responsible for anyone else's fun, just play the game.

    Oh remember to keep a cool head too even in the face of really obnoxious play.

    Lastly not all SWF are there to vindictively ruin your fun, some are just good and that's not a bad thing. I appreciate a well timed DH or a great save even when used against me.

    If you ever meet me and the friends I play with online I'll guarentee you a match where no matter what happens in game we'll all be good sports about it, because anything goes really so tunnel the ######### outa us if you have to and we'll try and give you a run for your money. (We'll probably fail but we'll try).

  • @dollidahlia said:

    Someone enlighten me. How do I beat a 4 man SWF?

    because Survivors get mad whenever I play Nurse/blight but when I play a different type killer I get bullied.

    so I want the survivors to help me out here. How do I beat a 4 man SWF without using nurse/blight?

    that's the neat part: you can't. you must pray that they aren't good enough to last long in chases and you have a good killer, otherwise is a guarantee lost and your only viable choice is to play around their altruism

  • BHVR refuses to balance around SWF despite it being a problem for years.

    You just gotta accept the fact that you will probably lose if they play to win and not altruistic.

  • Run NOED. They like that.

  • Abuse their altruism and counterplay their usual shenanigans. Do not treat it like a normal match, you need to remember they love each other, they are the types who hold hands while going to the bathroom together. Therefore it becomes quite easy to predict what they want to accomplish.


    Tunnel a rat out, do not go after the one that blatantly wants your attention. Only take a free hit if you absolutely have to. BM them at your first opportunity as it will trigger them all and they will take greater risks to take some respect back.


    Do not worry about gens too much, those will fly if they want to do them. Instead, execute your end game well and they will crumble, like most boosted survivors that skew the stats of the kill rates.

  • @dollidahlia said:

    Someone enlighten me. How do I beat a 4 man SWF?

    because Survivors get mad whenever I play Nurse/blight but when I play a different type killer I get bullied.

    so I want the survivors to help me out here. How do I beat a 4 man SWF without using nurse/blight?

    If you are playing to have fun (multiple chases, no camping/tunneling), you cannot win.

    Camp and tunnel the first guy on hook to pressure them, they will want to help, force it and then do mistakes for it, capitalize on it. It's not fun though.