unnecessary suggestions...
add option to hide the names of players in the match and lobby and maybe even that entire ui element i feel like it honestly gets in the way of my immersion when im just playing to play.... (i play on xbox so add-ons arent an option really)
legions iridescent button got nerfed idk why but it would be cool if they added a small reduction to feral frenzy terror radius while it is active (when combo with pills would make legions feral frenzy pretty explosive in nature)
also please consider making survivor perspective to first person i saw a video on this and thought it was so much better than third person it would be insane for the game imo..
Comments
I would like to see a first person survivor mode separate from base game mode.
I'm pretty sure Streamer Mode in options hides names and a lot of things you want hidden.
As far as first person survivor, it's cool until you start repairing a generator. Not every killer has a terror radius.
Streamer mode only hides names in the match, great for YT terrible for streaming... its funny because even if you hide names you still get "being healed by X" in game lol
Oh, I hadn't really fiddled with that setting too much, but it's good to know. The current HUD gives the information it needs to, but I think it would be neat if they let you adjust it to your preferences.
Think how terrifying repairing a gen would become though, you'd have to pause to look around.
I kinda like this idea. But I play a lot of Myers and the stalk value alone would be nuts.
Jumpscare would be terrifying.