Who is the player with the most DBD hours?
we should be talking about +5k hours, anyone here? can any dev do a database query and answer?
just wondering
we should be talking about +5k hours, anyone here? can any dev do a database query and answer?
just wondering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Excluding the devs, @Ryuti would be my guess.
i dont think the devs play +5k hours ;D
My friends list says otherwise. I have a dev here with almost 9000 hours.
People think the devs don't play their own game, but they do, and a lot more than any normal player.
Just because some don't stream or when they do don't stream on their main account to not be trolled doesn't mean they don't play their game. This reminds me of the League forums where that nonsense was perpetuated.
You at least know better and have the common sense to accept that, others however make you wonder sometimes.
Oh, no, this isn't even that dev's main account. I don't have any devs' main accounts on my friends list (that I know of), and I wouldn't want to anyway.
Did you watch the devs playing live on devstream?
Some of them were QA testers btw
I did not, nor is that relevant to the thread. OP asked, I answered.
Bison has the most, I cant remember his steam name but last I checked +10k if memory serves
This person would either be dead or suffering from severe medical issues if he'd actually played the game for that long. He probably just leaves it running in the background.
Explanation:
one never knows, maybe Bison had zero life and made DBD his reason of existence
I'm not sure you understand. Sitting down in roughly the same position for 14 hours a day every day for over two years would cause considerable damage to his spine, lungs, digestive system, muscles, and so on.
well I know people that work 14hours a day in an office (in India) and still alive~~
Im neither proud of nor would I suggest it anyone, but I hard-core played WoW 2004 ( alpha/beta till 2007/8) in a 14-22h schedule. In 2005 rank 14 PvP was especially difficult. It is possible but u can't handle a job or family with it.