Am I the only one who wants Legion to have some voice lines?
Nothing blatant like Pinhead or Trickster, small things, like maybe going "son of a..." when stunnedor maybe a laugh with a ff strike.
Nothing blatant like Pinhead or Trickster, small things, like maybe going "son of a..." when stunnedor maybe a laugh with a ff strike.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Their grunts are annoying enough, please no
The only lines that fit for Legion are .....IM TELLING MOM, I KNOW YOU ARE but what am I, and CAN I Borrow the keys?
I like it, it'd give each member a bit more individual personality.
I just want legion to have a thing similar to bubba's unlockable masks but with the tapes so we could play them without having to use the addons.
No voice lines. It is a novelty that gets old fast.