Fate of the Observer / Playable character?

Guys, did you see the 6th anniversary logo with the skull? That skull has blue cracks and particles. Those, you can only see when the observer is around or if he using The Auris. Basically those blue particles are specific for him. You can see them on almost every new tome. Plus you can see something like The Entity spikes or symbols inside 6.

 

So here is what we know:

- The Observer trying to escape from his ''prison'' but if he somehow could destroy The

Entity, he would even sacrifice himself, to do it.

- He's obsessed with memories and stories of survivors and killers in the Fog.

- He's not the first observer. (Before him was 9 other observers)

- He has access to other realms thanks to The Auris. (He can't enter sub-realms)

- The Entity is breaking into Observer's visions/realm. (SAW Tome)

- The Auris (Observer's artefact) is now disabled thanks to The Entity.

- The Observer had a huge focus on spiders in the past tome. The Entity itself look like spider. (So what if those spiders are somehow related to the Entity?) 

So what if The Entity catched The Observer and he is going to be the new killer / survivor?

What's The Entity going to do with him? Will he become something like a Entity / Spider / Human monster? Something like a new favourite personal killer for The Entity?

Or The Observer actual name is ''Haddie'' and he become new survivor? To be punished for that long hiding or trying to escape / destroyed The Entity?

 

Personally The Observer is my favourite DbD character. And I would love to see him as new killer or survivor. I also would like to see new charms related to him. (The Auris, Whisky, Chair, Archive)

 

So what do you thing guys?

Comments

  • Wait how is the entity breaking into the observers place of residence

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Wait how is the entity breaking into the observers place of residence

    It rang the doorbell claiming it had pizza to deliver.

  • TBH I still want to know what happened to Benedict Baker.

    Man left us all these nice notes and journal entries and then dipped.

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    TBH I still want to know what happened to Benedict Baker.

    Man left us all these nice notes and journal entries and then dipped.

    Most likely lost all hope and ended up in the cosmic trash bin that is the void, like all others who lost hope and got discarded by the Entity.

  • So here's what I would like to point as well (much of it you already mentioned yourself as well) if I was to make a bet on what'll happen:

    -Based on the PTB and in game content so far: The latest tomes have shown us a bit on what has been going on with the Observer.

    I imagine it could be possible to speculate that the Observer (or at least one version of him) has been taken by the Entity and transformed into a killer, which would be the next one for the anniversary chapter. That would give us an original anniversary chapter that has significance to the game lore as a whole while using content that was already build up, kinda like what they did with the Alchemist when turning him into Blight.

    I'm just really excited to see what will come out of all this!

  • His place is devastated.

    Now they come with the end of the first chapter of the game - game changes completely with chapter two...

  • I'm hoping for a survivor, I have 0 interest to have him as a killer.