Functionality of BNPs
Anyone else noticed the Brand New Part’s not always awarding the additional repair progress when hitting both BNP skillchecks?
Have a plethora of these inventoried, so I brought 7 BNPs into consecutive matches just to test this; all were duds😔
Fully functional BNP👇🏽 (this was Feb2022)
https://youtu.be/2Vzn8G1bwesUseless BNP from this week👇🏽
https://youtu.be/gLJwATWNe-MI don’t always use them, so wasn’t sure if there was some new mechanic to how the progress was awarded; maybe speeds up the gen repair? but I couldn’t tell any difference.
Comments
Here are gifs in case it’s easier
It seems like BNP's are bugged at the moment did you put this in the Bug category?
Okay, kinda thought so
Yeah, just now; wanted to see if maybz I missed a rework on them or sth
Better to be safe then sorry I guess
Hope they stay broken.
I’m glad someone else said it before I did lol. BNP shouldn’t even be in the game at this point. Gens fly fast enough with them.
They have been bugged for a while now. And tbh they’re overtuned anyways
Lol ok but how satisfying is it to four man BNP one gen with prove thyself? The satisfaction of doing a gen in less then a minute omg its great. 99% killer d/cs. On a serious note I do hope they fix it because you know even with gens flying it can still help to have it with you.
Was using them in the final 30% of repair to counter Tinkerer (especially vs Onryo other teleporting/ speedy killers)... also just before survivors are hooked to finish the gen so Resonance wouldn’t activate.
gotta do whatcha gotta do in solo q
Let's do you one better - remove all survivors from the game so there isn't anything remotely decent that ruins a killer's precious time. Killers can play gen patrol simulator!
Go for it, its about time for us to have it easy.
Brand new parts are already garbage