Mikaela is a survivor in Dead by Daylight.
I hate her.
I hate her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah me too.
You spelled Killer wrong.
Same. She's one of the most toxic survivors I go against.
Feng is my least favorite, then Mikaela, then Dwight.
No, she is a killer.
I hate Mikaela,they could've made so much with her but chose to make her an Instagram/Tiktok witch.
oh i don't mean like mikaela players i just really despise her as a character lmao
EXACTLY
such a missed opportunity of a character
Do you hate her because of boons or do you just hate her design?
genuine question, i know ppl hate mikaela purely bc of COH lmao
Well, I don't like her character either. So my point still stands.
Boons suck but I don't hate David because DH exists lol
Her design and lore are just so goddamn pandering and awful it genuinely irritates me lmao
Pandering? How do you mean
No snark or anything I'm actually curious.
Like @Satelit said, she's essentially a TikTok witch. Her being a barista in an "eccentric coffee shop in the artsy part of town" and being interested in witchcraft just screams "how do you do, fellow kids?" to me.
Not like being interested in witchcraft or being a barista are bad things but its just,, idk my brain is smooth as hell and I can't quite put into words why but she just reads so much like an attempt to create a relatable character for the younger parts of DBD's community rather than an attempt to make a genuinely interesting character. A witch could have been an opportunity to maybe expand Hag's lore since her tome sucked or to introduce a survivor from a distant point in the past. Instead we got her.
I get what you mean now yeah, you explained it well
i felt the same way about Trickster's inclusion into the game initially. I thought it was just a cash grab/pandering attempt and that his character was really out of place.
In hindsight though I'm glad he's in the game, I've come to appreciate his design and power. Bit harder to do that with survs since their perks are their 'power' and they lose all sense of uniqueness pretty quickly.
Do you hate me that much seriously