Oni is a killer in Dead by Daylight
He looks cool.
He looks cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
Spirit looks cooler and has a better chase music though.
No thats not true, Oni looks a lot cooler.
Oni wants only one thing though.
What are these copy paste posts. Boring
Hes such a cool dude him and I would drink lots of beer and hangout.
Its a cool Oni post.
Doesn't Spirit only want revenge?
(Don't know, long time since I read the lore but I thought they were both one-dimensional in terms of wants)
Oni is Spirit's father.
My stare is inexorable.
They should add the Riddler.
We already have Batman's Switch, so.. why not.
I asked him if I can marry Spirit and he said yes!
Oni may be the loudest killer in DbD.
He is kinda scary. Most Onis i face are pretty good.
Oni is one of coolest characters in the game by far. Masterpiece of a design.
He’s in what I would put the “bada*s category”. This includes killers like demo nemesis blight and others. Then you got the lame category such at pig huntress and ringu chick trapper