Anti cheat for PC useless
At the beginning of any PC user opening DBD there is a warning about cheating. It's somehow become an invitation for players to cheat in particular lately lag switching to the point it crashes my game. When is this going to be addressed? For the record if you need to cheat at a game to win you suck bad enough to play something else.
Comments
its not BHVR who made the anti cheat. its probably more on EAC to add updates to their code to stop the current cheats system.
Its also partly on BHVR for still using an outdated and compromised version of EAC
They're literally using free to play 2010 steam games anti cheat lol
Not from Valve.
Only on PC you can program and mod something. (mostly)
So there are always people who do that - more or less good. The more rewarding the better they are.
Did I say it's from valve? I said I remember every free to play game on steam and free mmo's had it long ago and it's notorious of being bad and meme material.
I'm guessing on UE4-based games.
What I don't get is why BHVR doesn't directly go after the website/discord selling the cheat software that 95% of cheaters in DBD use. It obviously won't permanently erase them but it at least will hurt their visibility. Everyone and their dog knows their name since ages now.