Rancor is a perk in dead by daylight
Discuss.
Discuss.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Best perk in DBD automatically because my fiancé is on the icon.
You're right. Us Spirit Mains love it, as I totally use this Perk while playing Spirit...
*Cough*
You all only like it because you OBVIOUSLY, have a fan favorite killer... @MrDardon and @TheGannMan
Lies.
Your fiance is used by others.
Of course. Being a Spirit main is a way of life. You may leave her, but she never really leaves you.
Just me.
Leaving her will always leave a husk behind.
Good.
Waaaaah
Indeed
Maybe you should just go talk in private lol
It's a perk sometimes I'll just throw on last second for fun. I don't run it super often
Instead of private I read "pirate".
Let's talk in pirate, arrr.
It's a Perk I sometimes want to run, but thanks to my smooth brain I always forget 3 seconds later because I get distracted.
^^^
Face perks are where it's at
Rancor is pretty funny when used with nemesis (the perk not the killer). It allows you to free insta-mori more more than one person. All you have to do is eat a free stun.
I thought all you need to do is pray and hope that it even works once 😅
I used it just for the salt. Apparently running this perk is considered bad even though obsession is notified.
Tbh, as Obsession you're kinda fudged as there is no way to prevent it.
You just hide in endgame and play boring.
Yeah pretty much but you can still get out. It just funny when it worked and it caused a dc.
Usually in my experience if I don't see the obsession when the last gen pops they're gonna be too immersed for the mori.
I know that you can get out, but usually the endgame is the most interesting part of the game.
And Rancor is like that bad mom who says "No, you can't go play!"
Then you hope ur team can prevent the person from being found by the tagger.
Rancor is good when used with other perks that switch up the Obsession (Nemesis and Furtive Chase).
Rancor+Nemesis+Blood Warden+NWO
Gigachad endgame build