Map Voting
I think DBD should take after C.O.D and let the survivors and the killer vote between three randomized maps in each lobby, the map with the most votes being the one that we go to. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea 4 vs 1, brilliant idea
And the killer vote counts 4x more I guess?
So the Killer gets the choice between Survivor-favored map #1 or Survivor-favored map #2? And inversely, if the Killer gets to put up options, Survivors get the choice between Killer-favored map #1 and Killer-favored map #2? No thanks.
The maps just need to have an equal chance of being selected rather than what we have now, which is where the more versions of a map exist the higher chances it has.
I was thinking the same thing Doctor on Gideon's spam or any Cornfield/Autohaven.
"Killer-favored map"

