Gen times
I know this has been talked about at nausea but gens are getting done far too fast. And it needs to be addressed a killer shouldn’t have to run ruin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even with ruin gens go too quick, not even mentioning that ruin can be cleansed
Lol thats why I don't really bother bringing in ruin it goes away far too quickly if found. So please Devs address the gen issue!!
I think that is honestly my biggest issue in the game is gen repair speed. Nothing like having 3 or 4 gens pop before you spot the first survivor.
Well the general issue is they can loop you until all the gens are done. If you aren't the top three that is but I regard survivor as easy mode and it is easy
@sorrowen I was speaking in general terms, but with the right toolboxes, the scenario I stated is very possible. Overall you are correct.
This is actually my biggest gripe with the game. For the past who-knows-how-long generator times have been abysmal. There really needs to be a secondary objective or something to slow down the game.
Please developers. It is NOT fun to go into a game, get a chase down, and see 3/5 generators complete. The game is basically over before it even begins. At first it's frustrating, but then you get used to it and think "I forgot why I'm playing this." Really not a good place for generator and game times at the moment. No time to experience or feel the game.
I believe it takes 80 seconds to do a gen and far,far less if you have toolboxes or even leader. BNP obviously (OP add on) make survivor a actual challenge and I will actually play survivor
I play Bloodborne and Dark souls I can handle a challenge 