PTB launch date
So, I'm guessing we get something interesting about new killer on 26th November. And then PTB starts on 27th November at 10 am PT, doesn't it?
So, I'm guessing we get something interesting about new killer on 26th November. And then PTB starts on 27th November at 10 am PT, doesn't it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or 29th
thought they said it would be next week
They said next week, my guess is Tuesday. I doubt they'd wait till Thursdays stream.
This Tuesday sounds about right.
Good luck playing the new Killer in the PTB by the way. I'm not even being sarcastic.
KYF... maybe