DBD is 18+ but for a very different reason...
What are you doing, step Mikaela??
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleShinyRavenSoBayed-e1tySmje4AKMlXBNBruh lmao what an unfortunate heal placement.
What are you doing, step Mikaela??
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleShinyRavenSoBayed-e1tySmje4AKMlXBNBruh lmao what an unfortunate heal placement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well that's an awkward situation to cosplay.
"Babe do you wanna act out DBD?"
BUTT CRAMP!!!
That’s you?!
yes? Not actual footage of what I do during my free time with friends tho :P
I meant your twitch but good to know Lmao
hahaha I figured you meant Twitch but I thought the other answer was more fun lol
yeee that me :)
It was more fun haha I’ll drop a follow
Aww thanks! appreciated!
Of course