Most Fun, Meme-like Survivor Builds That Still Have Value?

My personal favorite currently is what I like to call 'FUNT', which is an acronym for Flip-Flop, Unbreakable, No Mither, and Tenacity. I try to take protection hits, and I think you can guess what comes next. Might switch Unbreakable or No Mither for Boil Over once I get it.

Comments

  • Sounds fun, if you want to go down a lot with prot hits you might want MoM but thats ultra memey.

    Were gonna live forever, bond, sprintburst and saboteur, with a flashlight, i enjoy sometimes, is fun and gets you a surprising amount of value.

  • I like any of the builds that make silent actions and hiding scratch Mark's.

    Disappearing and watching the killer from a distance searching for me is amusing ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Slippery Meat with that Ace perk is my bread and butter. They will wish they had face camped a giga chad like myself.

  • Bond, kindred, windows, open handed

    Nothing escapes the eye of sauron in solo q

  • A meme build I like to use from time to time is Autodidact and Solidarity. Maybe with bite the bullet. It's fun

  • No Mither + Poised is a funny combo. You can't get tracked by blood if there is no blood.

  • Pharmacy, Plunderers, Appraisal, Ace in the Hole w Shiny Coin

  • Self-care, inner strength, second wind, and no mither

  • Run power struggle, flip flop, unbreakable, and bond Then run in pairs of two with flashlights , make sure you always go down in the pallet bait the flashlight and leave the area , either they eat power struggle or you unbreakable up, meanwhile the other two are pounding gens out if neither are chased.