If this happens, your perk should 100% be applied...
https://youtu.be/Ar5hvwvRkCo?t=2003
I'm seeing this A LOT these days :(
It's not even exclusive to high MMR as I've had it happen on a lot of my weaker killers, too :(
Comments
I mean you can’t expect to not try harder when using a mechanic or a character that’s weak. Either you play a good character so you don’t have to sweat as much or you accept the fact that you’re playing a bad character and are going to have to try a lot harder. Can’t have it both ways
What does that have to do with the situation that occurs at the timestamp?
I’m referring to the OTZ’s video in total
Cool.
What's your opinion on the issue I presented?
I just want my BBQ & Chili to apply! It would be nice for other perks that require hooking to also apply but really that's the only one I REALLY want BHVR.
Come on BHVR, be cool!!! Give me my stack :,(
Kindda complicated to impe
Kindda complicated to implement. So anytime someone DC’s near a Scourged hook they instantly activate? Then yea its fine but pretty situational and anytime BHVR tries to implement something new like that it creates even more bugs. If they can actually pull it off then it wouldn’t hurt to implement it.
Being able to DC to deny hook-related perks is complete BS, regardless of the situation.
Any time a survivor DCs it should treat that survivor as being hooked, whether that means any scourge hook will trigger, BBQ, grim embrace, etc.
you mean configurative files that allow people to cheat by giving wall-hacks against killer from red stain enhancements? those have been in the game for years.
many people that used stretch res also used these configuration files related to brightening red glow like christmas tree. BVHR hasn't address these issues because no real content creator has talked about this. The only reason why they changed stretch res is because tru3 was complaining about it as legal cheating. this is just the other form of legal cheating that has been allowed in DBD for long time.
m1 killers are bully material anyway even without these legal cheats subtle cheats. red glow enhancers are about as bad as stretch res.
Cool.
What's your opinion on the issue I presented?
d/c to deny pain resonance? nothing. they're not breaking any rules. The killer did not perform hook action, so the perk does not trigger.