Dead Hard idea (without really changing it)

Make it so that it makes you broken for the duration of the trial/makes you broken for the duration you're exhausted for.

The second side of the coin would be removing the "broken for the duration of the trial" part from No Mither and replacing it with "while broken", encouraging people to run No Mither to offset DH.

Comments

  • Rather the distance gone.

    The distance part is what hurts basic attack killers most and this just leaves it in.

    While your idea for no mither is cool, I want the distance gone not just as a killer but as a survivor. The sooner the distance goes the sooner some of the weaker killers can climb up abit in mmr and allow a wider killer range to be seen

  • I don't like this ideavto be honest. It seems way too much of a change. I think it would kill it.

    I say just remove the invincibility and the validation and make it only for distance

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I don't like this ideavto be honest. It seems way too much of a change. I think it would kill it.

    I say just remove the invincibility and the validation and make it only for distance

    I'd take that.

    I just thought I should try to come up with an original idea, since that one's been suggested before.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2881956#Comment_2881956

    I'd take that.

    I just thought I should try to come up with an original idea, since that one's been suggested before.

    I understand. Ita seems hard to nerf this perk without making it awful. I'm currently starting to think of new ways to change this perk.

  • I had the Idea that Deadhard can only be triggered when healthy. That way, if you get a Hit fast, you dont have to worry about getting them down.

  • @randonly said:

    well, like developer Q&A said, dead hard will be reworked, so, this is my ideia for the new dead hard:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CV7LRQC9B4A7/dh1.png

    whenever you suffer an basic attack or special attack when in a Healthy State that puts you direct in the Dying State, Dead Hard activates automatically, putting you directly in the Deep Wound state (after the hit you gain 1 second of invincibility/i-frame)

    • Dead Hard causes the Exhausted Status Effect
    • Dead Hard causes the Broken Status Effect
    • Dead Hard cannot be used when Exhausted or Injuried

    The idea here is basically to rework the perk to be useful when we have killers that naturally manage to put the survivor directly in the dying state (bypassing Healthy state) through special attacks (Bubba, Ghost Face, Myers, etc) or through perks/a-ddons (Iridescent Head, Iridescent Blight Tag, Starstruck, NOED, etc.)

    So Killers that are essentially m1 would not be affected and as they are still the majority in the game, many survivors would waste a slot for nothing with this perk that may not even be used in the game, and at the same time, only activates if the survivor is fully healed and not exhausted

    Ps:One second of invincibility is necessary because assassins like buba do multiple hits and before you even gain speed you would already dying

    edit: Add broken status effect


    My ideia ^above^