April Fools 🤣
Oh so it isn't just me?
I don't like it
I don't know what you mean...nothing has changed :)
I like it 😐️
Please change it back
No I actually like it!!!
@Mandy said:I don't know what you mean...nothing has changed :)
@Mandy said:
If Clown's got a knife to your neck, blink twice.
This is tripping me up on mobile. The “General Discussions” has moved down a line.
@dspaceman20 said:Oh so it isn't just me?I don't like it
@dspaceman20 said:
Same, quite hard to read with this font 😶
100% this, I can't believe that this is in fact april fool's joke.
And here I thought my phone was having problems. Nope, the font on the forum just changed.
It's yucky 😭
This is actually foreshadowing that Comic Sans Undertale will be the next killer.
@CheeseAnton said:This is actually foreshadowing that Comic Sans Undertale will be the next killer.
@CheeseAnton said:
If the twitter account does not post simply a blue eye and nothing else today I will be pleasantly upset
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh so it isn't just me?
I don't like it
I don't know what you mean...nothing has changed :)
I like it 😐️
Please change it back
No I actually like it!!!
If Clown's got a knife to your neck, blink twice.
This is tripping me up on mobile. The “General Discussions” has moved down a line.
Same, quite hard to read with this font 😶
100% this, I can't believe that this is in fact april fool's joke.
And here I thought my phone was having problems. Nope, the font on the forum just changed.
It's yucky 😭
This is actually foreshadowing that
ComicSans Undertale will be the next killer.If the twitter account does not post simply a blue eye and nothing else today I will be pleasantly upset