Bonk.
Here is your April fools. So what do you think about this addon?
I was staring at the title for a solid 20 seconds thinking "This is either C3 or someones about to get bannned"
twitter is one very odd place
OnlyNecks
Hot
@C3Tooth said:Bonk.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GLRWBWTHTZT4/unknown-10.pngHere is your April fools. So what do you think about this addon?
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GLRWBWTHTZT4/unknown-10.png
clown would be the best for that kind of joke 🤣
Lmao that moment when I opened the thread expecting a complaint about that addon and not porn.
To horny jail with everyone
@TeabaggingGhostface said:To horny jail with everyone
@TeabaggingGhostface said:
Life sentence.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was staring at the title for a solid 20 seconds thinking "This is either C3 or someones about to get bannned"
twitter is one very odd place
OnlyNecks
Hot
clown would be the best for that kind of joke 🤣
Lmao that moment when I opened the thread expecting a complaint about that addon and not porn.
To horny jail with everyone
Life sentence.