Hacker Bots in Dbd

Faced a hacker who had a lot of perks. These are the ones we called out:

  • Corrupt
  • Ruin
  • Thrill
  • Crowd Control
  • Haunted Grounds
  • Bamboozle
  • Make Your Choice
  • Agitation
  • Iron Grasp
  • Starstruck
  • Trilling Tremors
  • Enduring
  • Spirit Fury
  • Brutal Strength
  • Iron Maiden
  • Save The Best For Last
  • Dead Mans Switch

My mate said he seen something online about hackers adding bots into the game. Our killer was The Trapper_00.

Comments

  • Why is this under feedback? I thought it was going to be another unwanted request for bots in the base game. Outside of training mode.

  • Got him again. Need to add the new perks I found

    • Rancor
    • Thanatraphobia
    • Blood echo
    • Coup De Grace
    • Pain Resonance
    • Devour Hope (even though all totems cleansed)
    • Speed hacks after last gen finished (like 175%)
    • Sloppy Butcher

    @GoshJosh said:

    Why is this under feedback? I thought it was going to be another unwanted request for bots in the base game. Outside of training mode.

    Sorry I was laughing that much I had no idea where I put this in lol

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Got him again. Need to add the new perks I found

    • Rancor
    • Thanatraphobia
    • Blood echo
    • Coup De Grace
    • Pain Resonance
    • Devour Hope (even though all totems cleansed)
    • Speed hacks after last gen finished (like 175%)
    • Sloppy Butcher

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878451#Comment_2878451

    Sorry I was laughing that much I had no idea where I put this in lol

    Thought a mod just read the title and not the post, lol. 🤣

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878469#Comment_2878469

    Thought a mod just read the title and not the post, lol. 🤣

    No lol I just was spending my time trying to remember all the perks he had

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878469#Comment_2878469

    Thought a mod just read the title and not the post, lol. 🤣

    Btw this is what I faced tonight lol

    20220401_023913.jpg
  • I went up against a hacker bot Spirit a couple hours ago. They were even streaming and spamming in post game chat to go to a certain website to "get your own bot."

  • @Blazelski said:

    I went up against a hacker bot Spirit a couple hours ago. They were even streaming and spamming in post game chat to go to a certain website to "get your own bot."

    Honestly I personally wouldn’t care if one of my opponents was a bot, provided they otherwise weren’t cheating in their loadout and played kind of like the bots in the mobile game. In fact I’d almost prefer it if the bots put up a decent match since with bots you don’t have to worry about them ragequitting if you down them.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878961#Comment_2878961

    Honestly I personally wouldn’t care if one of my opponents was a bot, provided they otherwise weren’t cheating in their loadout and played kind of like the bots in the mobile game. In fact I’d almost prefer it if the bots put up a decent match since with bots you don’t have to worry about them ragequitting if you down them.

    Seriously, how can a group of hackers do a better job at this than the actual devs in making good bots? It's jarring how they say they can't do this.

  • I've seen what this is about, the bots use all the killer perks and have superhuman detection sensors (not even because of the AI ​​improvement itself, as they bug on certain walls and can hold the game hostage infinitely).


    Yeah, if I see coldwind I'll probably be alert. But imagining the amount of targeted attacks these bots are doing in the game, since the hacks that created them can replacing killer in the survivors (streamers) queue, and still generate an incredible amount of false statistics in the game.

  • @Blazelski said:

    I went up against a hacker bot Spirit a couple hours ago. They were even streaming and spamming in post game chat to go to a certain website to "get your own bot."

    It's so dumb. I'm disappointed the devs haven't commented on this

    @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878961#Comment_2878961

    Honestly I personally wouldn’t care if one of my opponents was a bot, provided they otherwise weren’t cheating in their loadout and played kind of like the bots in the mobile game. In fact I’d almost prefer it if the bots put up a decent match since with bots you don’t have to worry about them ragequitting if you down them.

    If my teammate bots were like this guy in skill I'd be happy enough, minus all the obvious cheats.

    @FilthyLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2878974#Comment_2878974

    Seriously, how can a group of hackers do a better job at this than the actual devs in making good bots? It's jarring how they say they can't do this.

    They have problems with hooking. They wait at the hook for a good few seconds (and in some cases you do wiggle off).

    @randonly said:

    I've seen what this is about, the bots use all the killer perks and have superhuman detection sensors (not even because of the AI ​​improvement itself, as they bug on certain walls and can hold the game hostage infinitely).

    Yeah, if I see coldwind I'll probably be alert. But imagining the amount of targeted attacks these bots are doing in the game, since the hacks that created them can replacing killer in the survivors (streamers) queue, and still generate an incredible amount of false statistics in the game.

    Yes I forgot to say in my main post that they brought coldwind both times.

    Like I won't lie my swf are pretty high MMR. Yesterday's games were very sweaty and getting some very well known killers. So these bots are going up the MMR stupidly fast.

    We thought we were going to escape until the killer started to walk slowly and then started going at like 175 to 200% speeds. I'm pretty sure there is someone changing settings on the bot as the game is going.

  • I hate tagging people but @Rizzo90 and @MandyTalk is there any offical word on this? The number of bots are going to increase and if they start targeting streamers then they'll get free exposure.