They think it works like that because some people just think they are entitled to it when they really just aren't. Also might want to blur / edit out the names because its against the rules to name / shame.
They think it works like that because some people just think they are entitled to it when they really just aren't. Also might want to blur / edit out the names because its against the rules to name / shame.
I once had a game where a survivor gave me a massive lecture about me not giving them a fun match as billy cause I didn't use my chainsaw on hawkins every 5 seconds. Some people are just so entitled
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They think it works like that because some people just think they are entitled to it when they really just aren't. Also might want to blur / edit out the names because its against the rules to name / shame.
You should probably censor the name
“Cause being toxic is not good” gave me a good chuckle I’m ngl.
ill do that right now
That's a new one, lmao
I have chat closed as both surv and killer.
These conversations can serve no purpose.
reminds me of this, at least they were nice about it
Ignore it. He's a kid. You should know it already.
I rediscovered an old message I got a long while back the other day
They gave 25% bps to all other SURVIVORS, now KILLER should give em free escape.
At least take a cake or something like that bruh.
Don´t you know that you have to let survivors go, once the gates are powered?
/s
I once had a game where a survivor gave me a massive lecture about me not giving them a fun match as billy cause I didn't use my chainsaw on hawkins every 5 seconds. Some people are just so entitled