I finally did it.
A few of you may remember that I got Sadako to P3 on March 15th this year. Well, the time has finally come, on the 31st March 2022, taking a grand total of 23 days to do so:
Sadako Yamamura, P3 50 with all perks currently in Dead By Daylight unlocked.
yeah im really looking forward to the grind rework

Comments
Congrats
Don't get your hopes up about the grind rework though
If it’s gonna take this long than maybe the wait will be worth it.
Nice!!! Congrats dude. I'm... just trying to get all teachable perks on killers 😭 the grind is truly insane as someone new coming in trying to unlock perks that I want/need. I FINALLY got BBQ on my 2 mains so I can get a little help lol. I love and hate it hahaa
Good job!
Wish me luck, i am still trying p3 her
Congrats! I’m sure that if I found DBD a few years before I did, I’d try prestiging more but I don’t think it’s worth it.
I applaud your time sink, haha
Good Job. Truly showing just how much you like this Killer :D
You're not Sadako anymore, you're Gladdako.
definitely my 2nd favourite to play rn and coh nerf will be a net bonus
oh for ######### sake
🤭☺