Shout-out to the Blights
who I've played against today. All 6 of you that were using the same build. Corrupt, Pain Resonance, Dead Man's Switch and NOED. All of you tunneling instantly.
Extra special shout-out to the one using C33 and Alchemist's Ring.
Suffice it to say that I regret letting my friends convince me to play with whatever has happened to the matchmaker today. I've briefly unretired from Killer to help out with the tests, I can't rightly criticize something if I'm not willing to try to improve it. Holy ######### though, I am terrified to even attempt Killer if Survivor is any indication of what to expect.
Comments
"Self care is a killer perk"
OK, I have nothing to say here.... you must be new
Yeah i am new :( I am noob.
Well you said Self Care is a killer perk, and that COH doesn't give players second chances.
I won't waste my time even arguing with that sorry. Have a nice day.
Because Self-Care is killer perk. So many times this perk give win to killer. Because my teammate did not do gens while i was in chase or someone else. They were busy with Self-Care.
And again, CoH is not second chance perk. It is heal perk. It is not giving you free health state, you have to heal. It is broken for sure but it is not one of the second chance perks.
Genuine question. Why does it matter what anyone on either side runs? Either you play to win, or you play casually. In the case you’re playing to win, you should expect to be disadvantaged against someone also playing to win but running a stronger loadout than you. In the case you’re playing casually, I don’t know why it would matter cause the result is irrelevant. If someone is going hyper-all-out meta and trying to win, that doesn’t affect me not caring and just playing with no/meme perks and chilling, regardless of win/loss.