Obscure game chat dialect? "bs ns hs gv" ... any idea what that means?

That's all one survivor was saying in a game where I've 4k, "gently".

Comments

  • BS could be 🦬💩

    NS could be, no skill

    Have no idea about HS or GV though.

  • Could we get the context in which these abbreviations were used? Might make it easier to figure them out.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    BS could be 🦬💩

    NS could be, no skill

    Have no idea about HS or GV though.

    BS, indeed.

    NS ... seems out of context ...

    @indieeden7 said:

    Could we get the context in which these abbreviations were used? Might make it easier to figure them out.

    I was playing Nurse, I've been nice with them by giving them several opportunities to do the right thing (e.g. healing and resetting)

    When they've reached 2 generators, I've started killing (all were dead on hook) and gave hatch to the last one, who crawled away. I've tried to push her out, even putting him on her feet and ended up hooking her. My patience has limits.

    In the chat one of the previously hooked survivors kept typing that.

  • Honestly have no idea besides the obvious for BS.

    And here I thought "n3" as in "no name noob" was weird esoteric slang when I ran into that in a particular game, I'd call that strangely clever compared to whatever bs ns hs gv could mean.

  • BS- bull__ or Ballistic Skill

    NS- non-serious

    HS- Head shot or Hand Shake

    GV- Good Vibes

    My guesses just from googling it