As for yesterdays reward, that would depend if you already had the Jake outfit - also, there's no pop up for that so you'd need to check under the character.
As for yesterdays reward, that would depend if you already had the Jake outfit - also, there's no pop up for that so you'd need to check under the character.
Okay I'll try logging in again later on to see if I get the BP, ill also have to check if I have it already. I own quite a few outfits so iv probably over looked it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ez bait from BHVR
I don’t think i’ve gotten any, I already have Jake’s vest cause I bought it a while ago.
You should have got the BP for logging in today if you logged in after 2pm ET - which was 23mins ago as I type this.
As for yesterdays reward, that would depend if you already had the Jake outfit - also, there's no pop up for that so you'd need to check under the character.
Ohhh that’s right thx
Okay I'll try logging in again later on to see if I get the BP, ill also have to check if I have it already. I own quite a few outfits so iv probably over looked it
where are my bps?!?
here