jenner's last breath

Watch "jenners last breath" on Streamable.

Solid addon

The 15 seconds recovery time were worth this single use of the addon in the entire match

Comments

  • I think the addon is (barely) useful for camping/scouting?

    Blink towards a place where survivor might be and blink back if you didnt find any.

    A recharge/range addon is still gonna be a better pick though.

  • @Chadku said:

    I think the addon is (barely) useful for camping/scouting?

    Blink towards a place where survivor might be and blink back if you didnt find any.

    A recharge/range addon is still gonna be a better pick though.

    Yes thanks I'm aware that addon is useless

    The whole idea was a meme: overblinking while the survivor double backed, use jenner's last breath ability and then repositioning with the third blink

  • What more could you ask for?

  • I wish Nurse had an addon pass for her meme addons.

    115% movespeed but no blinks, Jenner's, the 110% Iri addon and those BP multiplier addons are useless to me.