Is it possible to fully max out all survivors/killers by reaching devotion 8?

Do you think its possible or not?

Comments

  • Without Prestige I dont think its possible but Im not 100% sure so thats a maybe, with P3 absolutely not.

  • Nah don't think so. Devotion 6 on PC and got 2 survivor and 3 Killers maxed out.

  • Νot possible.

    I have 22 survivors P3 lvl 50 missing the new perks, and the rest ones lvl 50 missing 5-6 perks each.

    Killers 3 of them P3 lvl 50 missing the new perks and the rest ones are lvl 50.

    Devotion 17, 5.2k hours. The grind is insane.

  • if by "all killers and survivors." You mean base game then yes. I have 9 maxed out tier 3 survivors and 2 killers at tier 3 but not with all perks and everyone else having barely hit level 50 and i'm getting close to devotion 12.

  • For some reason I thought you said P3 lvl 50 all perks.

    But again I think its not possible to lvl 50 all perks every killer and survivor if you start now from scratch.

  • @N8dog said:

    if by "all killers and survivors." You mean base game then yes. I have 9 maxed out tier 3 survivors and 2 killers at tier 3 but not with all perks and everyone else having barely hit level 50 and i'm getting close to devotion 12.

    I meant all killers and survivors in the game.

  • This looks like a job for dr. Cox

  • I don't think it's possible. I have all killers but two and only two survivors at P3 with all perks. I'm at devotion 15 and have played this game since before that was a thing. Even if you ignore prestige it doesn't seem likely to be able to get all perks on every character.

  • I am Dev 12 and no, it is not possible.

  • I'm Devotion 12 and started play long before the Devotion system, (3.8k hrs). It is only this year that all my charaters reached P3.

    Excluding the recent chapter, all killers P3-50 all perks. For survivors, all but 5 are P3-50, with the 5 being P3-1. Only one survivor has all perks.

    The grind is real and I had to forgo addons to get this far.

  • I'm at Devotion 1242 (Devotion 12 Level 42), and am almost done getting all my P3 Killers to level 50. I only have 4 survivors p3 level 50, and the rest between 30-40.

    This is also using Iri shards to buy BP through the Shrine.

  • @Adaez said:

    Do you think its possible or not?

    Hard to say, probably not though

    I have everyone with every perk (only a few have prestige) and I'm only like D9 or something, but a majority of it was done before devotion was a thing.

    The grind is certainly much less, but it would depend on if you play once you have maxed things or you wait for events, tomes etc.

    But no I doubt it

  • Nope. I'm devotion 14 and I'm still working on levelling up all of my killers and survivors. I own all of them, btw.

  • As in everyone available? If so, No.

    I am devotion 22 or something and I don't even own all the survivors. I can't imagine dumping more points into other characters again.