The Cannibal | Changes

The Cannibal isn't weak Killer to be honest, but he needs some changes.

Set a constant movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash to 132.25%

Now Cannibal during a first Charge is slower (especially easy to see with double Chili addons, I don't know why)


Addons Changes


TANTRUM ADDONS - to be honest 0.50/1.00 second isn't good, because average you will get into Tantrum 2 times in a match.

CHAINSAW FILE

Decreases Tantrum duration by 0.50 second (Old)

Decreases Tantrum duration by 1.00 second (New)

HOMEMADE MUFFLER

Decreases Tantrum duration by 1.00 second (Old)

Decreases Tantrum duration by 2.00 seconds (New)


Addons - you can face camp someone with Charging Chainsaw longer (joke)

LONG GUIDE BAR

Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by 2 seconds (Old)

Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after successful Chainsaw Attack by 22.00% (New)

THE GREASE

Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by 3 seconds (Old)

Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after missed Attack by 32.00% (New)


SHOP LUBRICANT - maybe you will use this addon 1 times during 50 matches

Downing a Survivor with Bubba's Chainsaw while no other Survivors are in the Terror Radius will cloak that Survivor's Aura from other Survivors for 20 seconds. (Old)

After Breaking a Pallet Chainsaw Recharge rate is increased by 32.00% for 20 seconds

(Good change against pre drop gamers)


DEPTH GAUGE RAKE

Just delete a movement speed penalty (on high MMR every % is very important)


RUSTED CHAINS

Remove old effect (broken status effect 90 seconds)

Add new effect: Survivor injured by Chainsaw are repairing generators 12.00% slower until fully healed.

(Good change against gen rushers - I mean they just doing gens - not chase/heal just gen rush)


CARBURETTOR TUNNING GUIDE

Just fix this addon. This addon tremendously decreases movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash


LIGHT CHASSIS

Revving Aura 12 meters (was 8)

Increases Revving movement speed by 3.75% (set to 90.00%)


Now everyone using Chili or Recharge Rate addons or Beast's Marks on higher level.

Other addons are useless in MMR era to be honest


Write your opinions!

Comments

  • The 1st charge being slowed is a bug, not a feature.

    I think doubling the tantrum add-ons effects is overkill. Stacking two add-ons shouldn't effectively eliminate the punishment for going into tantrum on a power this strong.

    Grease, I don't like lowering the punishment for screwing up. Bubba's cooldowns already range from fittingly punishing (3.5) to a slap on the wrist (1.5)

    Shop Lub, I'd rather it just refill 1 charge immediately. 32% sounds big, but with DBD's charge system, it's 1.5 seconds. That's basically Spark Plug but with a condition.

    Rusted Chains, the devs don't want add-ons that affect repair speeds anymore. I think they're fine as a fun add-on for niche injured builds.

    Light Chassis is an underrated hidden gem and I will die on this hill.

  • I think the tantrum mechanic if is fine and lowering it is ok but not REMOVING it. If i tantrum it's because i was reckless and greedy. If i screw up from that I SHOULD be punished even WITH add ons to reduce it.

  • @N8dog said:

    I think the tantrum mechanic if is fine and lowering it is ok but not REMOVING it. If i tantrum it's because i was reckless and greedy. If i screw up from that I SHOULD be punished even WITH add ons to reduce it.

    In that case, they should just remove Tantrum addons.

    If you want to see deference in Tantrum duration you need use combination of 2 addons. It's garbage.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    The 1st charge being slowed is a bug, not a feature.

    I think doubling the tantrum add-ons effects is overkill. Stacking two add-ons shouldn't effectively eliminate the punishment for going into tantrum on a power this strong.

    Grease, I don't like lowering the punishment for screwing up. Bubba's cooldowns already range from fittingly punishing (3.5) to a slap on the wrist (1.5)

    Shop Lub, I'd rather it just refill 1 charge immediately. 32% sounds big, but with DBD's charge system, it's 1.5 seconds. That's basically Spark Plug but with a condition.

    Rusted Chains, the devs don't want add-ons that affect repair speeds anymore. I think they're fine as a fun add-on for niche injured builds.

    Light Chassis is an underrated hidden gem and I will die on this hill.

    Tantrum addons are useless now. If you want to see deference in Tantrum duration you need use combination of 2 addons, and you can use this 1/2 times per match.

    Shop Lubricant - instantly recharge 1 token? After breaking a Pallet you have 3 Charges (sometimes) and all Bubbas will just eating pallets, not mindgaming, 32% is better against pre dropers but 1 instant recharge is too strong in my opinion

    The grease - smaller cooldown is fine in my opinion, better than old effect

    Rusted Chains - I know that imagine but it could be very useful on high mmr

    Light Chassis - it's good but on high mmr you need chili + primer bulb/beasts marks

  • @ays12151 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872918#Comment_2872918

    In that case, they should just remove Tantrum addons.

    If you want to see deference in Tantrum duration you need use combination of 2 addons. It's garbage.

    Well, they're fine for people learning the killer and those who want to agressively go for chainsaws knowing if they screw up it's less penalizing. Perfectly warrented.