I'm hoping for aura reading on the GF rework, JUMP SCARE GF!!!
So we dont know what all the addons will be but I hope this is an addon, even if it's an iri addon with a range of 12m while crouched and cloaked...
This would honestly fill me with joy, jump scare myers is my favourite way to play (vanity mirror after the update) so a jump scare GF would be just as great
Comments
Edit: I actually need this, let me scare streamers and make montages D:
Scratched Camera Lens:
- See Survivors Aura's while in Night Shroud and stalking within a range of 32 metres.
- Reduces Night Shroud cooldown by 14 seconds.
- You can no longer mark Survivors with the stalk ability.
This would truly be a hit'n run jumpscare Ghostface Add-on which would also be quite interesting.
I'd honestly love it, jump scare is always a fun thing to do, sadly I'm running out of offerings for myers to keep doing it lol
People already dislike jumpscare Myers.
I don't think the devs will introduce a second one.
Even if that is the MOST fun playstyle of all, to see them suddenly jump off their gen and starting to run XD
Imagine hating a jump scare myers lol, what has this world truly come to
Well i saw scratched mirror Myers several times in the last few "which killer don't you like to verse" threads.
Surprised me as well since Mikey is only viable on a few maps this way and easy prey on most others thanks to the slow movement.
Yeah that shocks me, I never get to verse it sadly :( definitely a fun build to verse in my eyes and mixes it up.
I commented trapper on them posts, always a darn trap everywhere I go 😂 I just wanna do abit of looping lol
You mean something like this?
That one toxic gg ez 😂 clearly gave him some trouble lol
You put Monitor on scratched mirror?
Probably vanity mirror, usually scratch has PWYF due to the slow speed while vanity dont need it
I can see the add on. That's scratched mirror.
Oh I never checked the actual image I just assumed. Damn this guy really using 110, no extra lunge with a wasted perk and some other weak ones and someone still being toxic lol
nooo don't bhvr..
Actually i didn´t put much thought into the build. Just had to complete the challenge to hit survivors while undetectable with Tinkerer. So i switched the first thing out of it for Tinkerer and slapped the mirror on.
Looks like they were probably just being sarcastic
Fair enough. Props for getting a 3k with no pwyf. Not even boyfriend's memo add on to extend the small tier 1 lunge a bit.
My sole purpose of this match/build was to get the 4 hits while being undetectable with Tinkerer for the challenge.
So no camping, tunneling, not even chasing. Just coming out of nowhere hit and run.
In other words, i played exactly according to the survivors rule book for killers.
Thank you!
I figured, that on a indoor map like RPD i would only need to come around a corner and hit someone unexpecting. Been a while since i played jump scare Myers tbh.
Thats why i fully support having more jump scare alternatives/killers/addons. Those are the little moments in which DbD feels like a horror game.