The upcoming mid-chapter update looks good!
I am happy suprised. I expected less, considering how small was the last mid-chapter update. This one looks interesting and even worth instaling the PTB when it comes out next week (hopefully).
I am happy suprised. I expected less, considering how small was the last mid-chapter update. This one looks interesting and even worth instaling the PTB when it comes out next week (hopefully).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Disappointing how legion and ghost face are being updated whilst Myers is still C tier.
He should have had a model update with the Haddonfield remake.
He's going to look so out of place.
If you are that unhappy, why you are still playing this game? Just curious.
Sadly they not buff sadako.
Does a player have to love every killer to enjoy this game?
I did not ask this question for only this Mid-Chapter, i asked for his general negatively.
No Dead Hard or CoH change so that sucks. Ghostface and Legion changes are some nice positives. The mixing up the music for Legion with the mixtape add-ons is really cool
Where can I find it?
Very happy with the Ghostface changes. I'm already very stalk-heavy when I play him, so this fits my playstyle perfectly.
Taking a wait and see approach on Legion. I think it's extremely cool what they're doing with the mix tapes. Power-wise, I like it from a killer perspective. From a survivor perspective, I worry about how much I'll be mending in a trial with Legion's increased mobility. But I think the changes are a net positive overall.
Hemorrhage changes seem good on paper. It will definitely bring some use to those add ons and incentive interrupting heals. We might even see Coulrophobia make its way into a trial here and there.