Deal or No deal? (edited)
I made this, for what that's worth.
Edit: upon further thought, this was a stupid idea. Base kit BT would be better. or just deleting CoH.
Better idea:
I mean, both are perks for newer players that can singlehandedly win a match. I'm surprised we don't frown on CoH as a community the same way we do NOED.

Comments
Can we just delete coh without having to give any advantage to survivors?
well yes, but I was trying to look for a compromise.
I'll have to pass. I'd accept it if BT became basekit instead of the unhooked survivor instantly becoming healthy.
Yeah of course I would take that. CoH is not really that good so survivors would just be receiving an insane buff with a bad perk going away. That's fine lol.
lmao
So adrenaline in a nutshell ?
No deal Howie
No
No offence I'd rather not ✨
i got something better in my case, NO DEAL HOWIE!
that's a better idea.
A shoddy one.
I've updated the post now.
hopefully this is a better deal.
I didn't think about that at all when I had the idea.
(I haven't actually played more than a handful of games in over a month)
If you added Dead Hard, I would've accepted
I would take the current trade. I don't use either, so wouldn't be a big deal to me. I am not a fan of CoH as a solo q survivor either, as too often teammates waste so much time reapplying boons that the Gennys don't get done.
Noed is whatever, but I won't cry when it is removed.
I’d delete coh and noed any day of my life. They both suck to go against
That can be arranged.
How about for Basekit BT (but taking a protection hit deactivates it and downs you.)
Fair