Scream Series Emma Duval
The scream series on mtv would make a really cool license In dbd I know they couldn't get Wes Cravens scream but why not mtv's the Brandon James lore Is really cool and Emma Duval would make a perfect survivor maybe a Emma Duval paragraph for halloween Danny Johnson not coming with a survivor was a huge let down every ghost face has a final girl counterpart if you guys haven't seen the scream series its on netflix and it's just as good as the movies maybe better IMO
Comments
K.
Ngl. I think this is actually a good idea. They could even get the licensing for different traditional Scream movies, and then get voice acting and designs for each of the Killers. Anyone playing Ghost Face could be their favorite version of Ghostface.
It's not a bad idea, and brings a lot of flavor to the Killer.
It would be super cool Ghostface Is such a popular horror character he should get more content and an actual chapter
The show wasn't good but it was enjoyable. I wouldn't mind one or more of the characters coming to DBD. However I thought the mask they used on the show was really silly
I liked it it was different I liked Emma and Brooke and Lakewood was cool it has cool map potential or the Island in the finale
Also on topic: i would still prefer Sidney and possibly licensed chars from the movies. We don’t really know if they even tried to get the license for them, do we?
Yeah Brooke was the best part of the show