What American Folklore/Myth would you like to see in dbd
Of course comment some other ones
I feel like American Legends are underrated
Of course comment some other ones
I feel like American Legends are underrated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never heard of any of these bar the Jersey Devil. Personally I'd like a Bloody Mary killer. Especially if she looked similar to The Wolf Among Us version.
Plain and simple: Moff
Jersey Devil would be sick though.
I think out of all of these the Moth Man would fit the most.
But the Jersey Devil would be cool also.
I've heard of like 3 of them.
The Jersey Devil just seems too generic.
I don't see how survivors are gonna pick up a woman in white in their car.
So Mothman it is.
Werewolf of any sort is honestly long overdue.
Wendigo for me but mothman works two.
Yeah, American stuff like this is usually not that big of a thing
Flashlights would attract lol
Well, I'd lke to see La llorona.
I agree, I guess I was thinking about more north America
Mexico is part of North America...
Oof.
Grin
Well, the Minnesota education system , we really only learned about Minnesotan history
I would love any that aren't very humanoid honestly, just to get away from the killer standard (I guess is what you'd call it?)
Agreed demo is my favorite for that reason, Victor close second
Nah, you don't need to apologize about anything. I was just stirring up trouble. Here in Argentina we laught at everything and everyone... is our way to cope, laugh to avoid cryng. ๐
Me big sad now.
out of all of these i was exposed to more Mothman in my early life so I'm kind of biased, but I would like to see the Jersey Devil too, or the Rougaroo
Rougaroo is basically sorta a werewolf right?
basically, except drugged up
My vote is for a Wendigo as its an iconic brutal/bloody/gory(Just form their appearance alone no less) American monster.
Plus we are still lacking an ice/snow themed killer in the game despite having multiple snow maps in the game.
One I think could be fun that isn't on this list would be the Deer Woman.
If anybody remembers the show Masters of Horror, there was even an episode about Deer Woman directed by John Landis that was pretty ok. ๐
Multiple snow maps?
Ormond, The Game's exitgate areas are snowing.
Finally Lerry's has snow on both exit gate areas and falling through the holes/windows throughout the map.
Ahhh, that makes sense
You know , yeah I didn't even include any native folklore/legends
I don't see any vote for a Wendigo or The Headless Horseman
Isint the Dullahan an Irish thing
Irish and American, but yes the legends of the headless horseman come out of Ireland.
I met my wife playing this game.
She loves Cryptids.
Mothman.