survival doesn't have enough scoring events and can not be maxed out even when playing well
I believe survival needs a few more scoring events. I have some ideas.
Untouched: Escape a chase while remaining healthy the entire time
Unscathed: Escape the trial without ever losing a health state
Nick of time: Stun a killer with a pallet while they were in their basic attack animation without taking damage
Fortunate: Revive yourself from the dying state or be successfully revived from the dying state by an ally
Stabilized: Complete a heal action on yourself after having recovered from the broken status condition
Last man standing: Your three teammates have died, been sacrificed or disconnected
As a side note I think skill checks, box searches and reverse bear trap removal should award points in survival and not objective. Removing the trap doesn't open a gate or finish a gen, it stops you personally from dying.
Comments
Do Bones
Cleansing totems awards boldness points.
It is possible to max out Survivor points, even if you die. Though you have to go out of your way to aim for it specifically. I usually make a point of making myself Obsession if I want survival points, as I get at least 1k even if I die.
https://youtu.be/aw1JJyXtFkw