Thank you for the prime skins BHVR!
Just got my jake and I'm excited to see which other cools skins are about to come :)
Wholesome stuff 🤗
Just got my jake and I'm excited to see which other cools skins are about to come :)
Wholesome stuff 🤗
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You clearly work for amazon lol
The jake skin is definitely nice although they kinda ######### the bed with the head if I'm being honest
Yea I agree, I don't like the head with that set. I mostly use long hair jake anyways or mustache jake to troll 🤣 As long as its not a full set and u can split the parts its fine
you made me laugh 🤣
I don´t get all their strange bag stuff.
But he has a different walking sound - because he got other shoes. That is kinda cool.
I like the Jake skin, too. It was enough to make me dust off my expired Prime for a month.
I really enjoy the Prime skins I hope they remain exclusive (Don't care about recoloring them) but in most games they are fingers crossed behavior is doing the same.
who gave bezos a forum account