Pin head box chain

I don't understand why when I have the boxe the chain stop me to resolve the box, when I start the chain came and stop me so pin head can come and kill me, it's a bug?

Comments

  • No bug. You have to position yourself in a way that you don't get hit by a chain. After avoiding one, there is a small window where you can solve it.

  • I thought they fixed this? Because it was known bug.

  • Chains spawn in sets of 3, so after you've dealt with them you have time to starting solving the box before the next set begins to come for you. At least that's how I deal with it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I thought they fixed this? Because it was known bug.

    It was, and they did. People just don't know how his power works and think that holding the box should make them completely immune from the chains.

  • Start solving the box the second you dodge a chain and before it lands. No more will spawn once you do that