I still think WoO is OP
Always on - Always free
Always on - Always free
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not OP. It's a good beginner perk, but nothing too crazy. Besides, once you learn all of the tiles for each map the perk becomes useless.
I would agree.
I am not arguing it's OP. I am arguing it is a solid perk that can still be used by veteran players in solo Q.
What does WoO stands for?
Windows of Opportunity - My apologies for the delay in replying.
No apologies needed, but I appreciate the answer nonetheless.
People still use DS after the nerf? I rarely see it in my games