How does protection hit detection work?
cause I'll be ######### on top of my teammate and just nothing when I get hit
cause I'll be ######### on top of my teammate and just nothing when I get hit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just when that survivor is injured... which is dumb
Has to be an injured survivor and you have to be within 10 meters of them.
Also depends on the type of attack; basic attacks count and most special attacks do as well but some don’t. For example you can’t get a protection hit from PH’s punishment because it can hit multiple survivors.
Got to be within the bubble radius of the survivor when the killer does a swing.
Wait all these years and it's been only on injured survivors? damn
I think there's also a brief window after you leave the injured Survivor for it to still count
Taking a hit while another survivor is being carried counts as a protection hit as well iirc
Honestly bs. Does a protection hit occur if they're exposed?
I think at this point, it's safe to say that it doesn't.