Can Sadako grab people off of TVs?

I was chasing a Quentin who was Condemned and while he was running for his life, he conveniently found his TV and decided to remove his Condemned mid chase. And there was not a thing I could do about it. Like, he straight up just said "hold up, Imma deal with this tape".

In the heat of the moment, I didn't think to grab, I just M1d. But you can do a tape faster than you can wipe your weapon.

Another guy literally just chilled at a TV until I showed up so he could put the tape in. He let me get a free hit on him too, to try and get my hopes up I guess.

Please tell me grabs are possible? Or was she designed this way because of the way people play Pig?

I'm not a babysitter, so please stop asking me to supervise you while you handle a tape. You can do that by yourself...

To clarify, this isn't the "bait the Onryo with Killer Instinct" strat. It's just a "let's get this chicks hopes up and dash it right in front of her".

Comments

  • Nope. They don't want the mori to happen unless the survivor wants it to.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Nope. They don't want the mori to happen unless the survivor wants it to.

    I should have asked the survivor more polltely then, I see where I went wrong.

  • edit... sudoku😅

  • STBFL makes this a non issue

  • I wonder if you can bodyblock their tvs from inserting thr tapes. Also imo, a fully condemned survivor should just have built-in rancor. Be both exposed and mori'd. It would not be OP and that would be the survivors fault for not putting their tape away in time, make it more punishing.