What kind of maps would you like to see?

I'd like to see a ruined beach map, with pollution everywhere and maybe like obstacles with water rising around them.

I'd also love a full on city map but I know that'd be a pain.

Comments

  • I would like a trickster or sadako themed map

  • -Underground dungeons of some sort like Egypt/Inca/Mayan/Aztec underground ruins

    -Huge haunted manor but nothing like RPD

    -Something related to sea and ships either a ghost ship area

    -Radiation filled city or town something like Pripyat in Chernobyl

    -Underground mines or a mine that has top and underground level

    I can think about a lot of options but they won't make sense for DBD

  • A mansion.

    A zoo.

    A carnival.

    Hawkins Lab.

  • something with an oceanic setting.


    bhvr pls give soma map :(

    soma.jpg


  • -Big manor with hidden passegeways

    -Seaside Town

    -Cruise ship

    -Mall

    -Highschool kinda like the Last Year one

    -Construction Site

    -Medieval Castle

  • I think getting the Starcourt Mall from the hit Netflix series Stranger Things would be pretty cool.

  • Damn... everyone else is saying what i want

    LOL

  • A prison

    There's been an asylum a hospital smh

  • I want more indoor maps and fewer maps with looping.

  • @Heartbound said:

    So I was daydreaming about a cutesy smiling sun shining above the trial with flowery, lush meadows and a pretty gazebo and a beautiful crystal clear stream flowing over a beautiful bridge that you would see in a fairy tale. The ravens were replaced with doves and fluffy white clouds passed overhead.

    When you entered the trial, instead of the dour sound, you were greeted with flute and butterflies flying from flower to flower.

    Then there's the usual thoroughfare of hooks, L T walls, cow loops and the killer shack. If it wasn't for the killer tracking you down, this place would be idyllic.

    Do you guys like that kind of stuff or am I just being weird(er) and silly?

    I still want it.

  • The arctic outpost from The THING when they add the THING and Macready as playable killer/survivor ;)

  • An indoor/outdoor hybrid map

    Or a sci-fi/space themed map

    Or both

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    A prison

    There's been an asylum a hospital smh

    we could have gotten that with slinger, wish they did that instead of dead dawg.

  • I work at an indoor mini golf/arcade center, and regularly think that would make an interesting map. Obviously youd want more, but think of all the fun possibilities