Is MMR off?
I'm getting people that are literally walking into walls and running into lockers mid chase.....
This has happened across half a dozen games in a row on one of my better killers.
I'm getting people that are literally walking into walls and running into lockers mid chase.....
This has happened across half a dozen games in a row on one of my better killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I understand is that if there is a small population of players playing the game will prioritize getting you into a game over your MMR. This means you can get really good players far above your MMR or really new or bad players far bellow your MMR. I could also be wrong about how the system works but that was what I heard from a streamer playing late at night and getting baby killers who swung a mile away.
Thats just lag
Run into locker lag tech is on fire today, haha
TBF, if you catch me later on a Friday night, running into walls, has happened.