Camping gens?

Ok this concept is absolutely stupid why on earth are killers now complaining about survivors camping gens? This wasn't even a thing 4-5 months ago why's it making you killer mains so butthurt even though It's quite irrelevant? If they're camping a gen then go find them in the area. What's next? 'Why can survivors crouch?' Bloody hell I can't believe the amount of killers getting so butthurt over something so irrelevant. You are literally complaining about survivors wanting to finish something that they started. If they try to complete it when it's past 60% then that's fair enough. I'm not going to get a gen to 60% and be expected to leave it because a killer kicks it #########. Go complain about something that's relevant and sensible. I'm sure that there's nothing to nerf if this has become such a big issue. I'm surprised people are so upset about people wanting to finish something they got to 60%

Comments

  • Is this a serious thread?

  • This is a 1 vs 4 game and the killer need an animation to hurt gens.
    The the 4 survivors just must touch it.
    Do you think its fair?

  • It was always considered rude, lol.

    As survivors are the power role, they don't fear the killer who just kicked the gen and chased the survivors away, so they touch it again, making the killer feel stupid.

  • I think the complaints are more geared towards actual regression. The fact that it takes an animation which consumes time to start the regress; is then negated with 1sec of touching. Considering gens are the only thing that keep a match going for killer, it makes sense that the uselessness of the action and ease of the counter would upset them.
  • @ShyN3ko said:
    This is a 1 vs 4 game and the killer need an animation to hurt gens.
    The the 4 survivors just must touch it.
    Do you think its fair?

    Tbh the animation thing should be a lot shorter. It's annoying as hell to break them as Nurse if there's 1 gen left it's not efficient. But this camping gens thing is still irrelevant. Idk why it's such a big problem. But the break time I can agree on it should be 0.9 seconds or something.

  • @Poweas said:
    Ok this concept is absolutely stupid why on earth are killers now complaining about survivors camping gens? This wasn't even a thing 4-5 months ago why's it making you killer mains so butthurt even though It's quite irrelevant? If they're camping a gen then go find them in the area. What's next? 'Why can survivors crouch?' Bloody hell I can't believe the amount of killers getting so butthurt over something so irrelevant. You are literally complaining about survivors wanting to finish something that they started. If they try to complete it when it's past 60% then that's fair enough. I'm not going to get a gen to 60% and be expected to leave it because a killer kicks it #########. Go complain about something that's relevant and sensible. I'm sure that there's nothing to nerf if this has become such a big issue. I'm surprised people are so upset about people wanting to finish something they got to 60%

    Survivors started this weird thing calling out killers for doing their objective efficiently (tunneling); now killers call out survivors for doing the same gens. I mean, same rights for both sides I guess? :wink: