Players that don't burn offerings, why not?

If I have none I like, I'll burn useless ones. You give me a slot, I put something in it.

What about you?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Lx_malice said:

    I always do even if it's just a brown bp add-on. There's really no reason not to. In fact it's more of a waste of bp to not bring them. I asked the same question here some time back and many people didn't even understand the question then either. Just use a cheap bp add-on lol.

    What if U don't have any BP offerings left?

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I don't put BP into survivor so I don't really have anything to burn

    This. I put BP into my survivor main when I run out of items, which can take a long time. I mean, I can bring offerings to put the basement in a building or whatever, but I don't that;s really all that worth bringing. If I have BP offerings, I bring them. Most other offerings aren't worth using. I also have no desire to send people to awful maps.

  • @BubbaDredge said:

    If I have none I like, I'll burn useless ones. You give me a slot, I put something in it.

    What about you?

    Im busy playing other games in queue.

  • Burn rpd.




    Jk pls don't.

  • Because I have separate accounts for both roles and I rarely need bp for my surv one. I already have all the perks I like on characters I play.

  • Why should I? Unless I got BPS or an Escape Cake, they just aren't worth it (with the exception of White Glyph and Hatch challenges, then the basement and hatch offerings are fine). The rest just don't give enough to be used. Most offerings really just seem like wasted space in bloodwebs. Same goes for killers, BPS and Survivor Pudding are the only two good ones with the exception of basement and hatch if the challenge calls for it.

  • I waw taught that it's toxic, also why I don't run meta perks. Amd don't bring items/add ons....and play solo survivor...and don't play blight or nurse....


    Burgghhh my bad, cuz apparently its TAXIC



    Oh I forgot..


    Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare

  • Most of the noobs don’t even take items in, why would they burn useless offerings?

  • well i have a lot of map offering for places I don't like. Never gonna use them.

  • I forget offerings are a thing since I queue up and tab out until the match loads. Only time I bother to use one is when I keep getting the same maps over and over.

  • I usually forget it

  • Not really anything worth running aside from map offerings. BP offerings are #########, and I generally only want to benefit myself, not the other side.

1 2 ›