Finally got adept nurse

068CD2CE-B847-4E9D-808B-4D99507F4CB4.png

this is easily my most hyped adept hell yeah

Comments

  • I'm complete garbage usually at nurse so this is just amazing

  • Congratulations!!!

    Definitely one of the harder adepts to get especially on console. I was also happy when I got mine!

  • Thumbs up! some adepts are really tough to get, so savour the moment, mate :) And unlock all her teachables, while you are at it, who knows when they will have to killswitch her again? :D

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    Congratulations!!!

    Definitely one of the harder adepts to get especially on console. I was also happy when I got mine!

    It was also on midwich which I have a hard time with

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Thumbs up! some adepts are really tough to get, so savour the moment, mate :) And unlock all her teachables, while you are at it, who knows when they will have to killswitch her again? :D

    Actually I have em all from the shrine

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Congrats!

    I was dreading this adept but got it first time playing Nurse. Though it was more luck than skill that got me it. I was low MMR and the team wasn't good.

    sick

  • It is a hard one if you are not a Nurse main as she isn't a killer you can just pick up and get perfect matches with

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    It is a hard one if you are not a Nurse main as she isn't a killer you can just pick up and get perfect matches with

    honestly yeah