Bruh Myers
3 Survs alive and fully stalked and now I can't get to tier 3, yes I killed the person that I least stalked but what am I supposed to do now? Just stick around and wait for them to escape?
3 Survs alive and fully stalked and now I can't get to tier 3, yes I killed the person that I least stalked but what am I supposed to do now? Just stick around and wait for them to escape?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, enjoy the outdated mechanic.
The survivors just have better gaming chairs
You used a tombstone piece and the faster stalk addon.
It's not there to give you 4 free kills, that's what tombstone and unlimited EW3 addon is there for.
Should've spent more time practicing hockey so wouldn't have these mistakes in DBD.
Man I know this build its not here to give me a 4k every match, it depletes tier 3 after a kill anyway, but not being able to even use ur power without an iri addon with 3 survs alive is broken.