Killer tier list based off how often I see them as survivor
Why is Plague still so rare when COH exists?
Why is Plague still so rare when COH exists?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get gud spirit is washed like Tom Brady
also why do people like huntress so much lmao
Now 31-9 against the overrated Chiefs being recently isn’t washed tbh. So Spirit is therefore not washed.
Then why is Nemesis so common?
This is actually super accurate to my games too. I hardly ever see Trapper, Legion, or Trickster though.
But they control the vaccines.
I have actually seen a ton of plagues and twins recently lmao. And people play nemesis because he’s a pallet eating machine
That game was rigged and defense carried😤 Lmao
Same as the Chiefs 49ers super bowl lmao.
You see sadako, wraith, and doctor that often?
Sadako’s already mostly dropped off in my games, wraith’s popularity took a big hit when he got nerfed, and doctor would literally be towards the bottom for me.
Compared to most killers, yes.
Interesting.
Tbh I think I run into billy more than doctor. And he’s not common either.
Those are fair points.
Wait how???
Ok so for me:
Wraith and Spirit and switched;
Legion and Trickster have disappeared off the face of the earth;
Pig is fairly common but that's likely because of the tome;
Slinger has been played surprisingly often.
Beyond that, it's remarkably balanced who I verse. That is, outside of the "big three" plus Bubba being as promiment as ever, of course.
What Freddy’s are you seeing. Swear he’s as common as twins
Idk I just never get him. They’re both still higher than artist though.
I see him sometimes, but it doesn’t feel as rare as Twins.
I wish I can face Spirit as often as you do.
Since Nurse came back, this is how my survivor games have looked.
Plague is a...weird killer to play. She's very consistent, but has an odd feel to her. For the first third of the game, you really struggle - then somewhere in the next 2/3 you get a down and snowball from there - or sometimes that chance never comes and you get 2 hooks for the entire game. Plus, a lot of people don't cleanse and just force you to be an M1 killer with an instandown. She's weirdly stressful and often boring.
A. She's free.
B. She's extremely powerful once you're good with her.
Weird, I see a ton of Tricksters.
Because Nemmy is an unga bunga chargedown killer with a very easy to understand kit and the chaotic zombies thrown in. He's just really fun and works with a ton of builds.
A lot of Plague games, people just don't cleanse. It tends to be an easy win, but it gets really, really tedious.
Yeah I saw her a metric ton for about 3 days, then she became pretty rare.
I see a lot of Doctor and Wraith. Doctor is just a comfy killer and Wraith is free, stealthy and feels smooth as butter to play.
Funny how he was probably the most common killer after his rework. Not that I blame people since I’d rather go to sleep than play him personally
We all miss old Freddy :(
I see what you feel about Plague. She does feel janky at times. I still get puke validated which is frustrating.
Yeah I forgot to mention the other big problem, which someone else did.
A weird meta seems to have sprung up around her where survivors just...don't cleanse. At all. It generally doesn't work as you're essentially Tuft Myers (and if you bring info perks it's GG) but it does mean that you just don't get to use your kit at all and becomes frustrating as hell.
Often, I'll log on for the day and go 'ooh, let's play some Plague'. Two games later and I realize why I hadn't played her in a while.
you see MYERS that often! This HAS to be a joke...
Yep. I see him quite a bit still.
Nowhere near as common as the Big Four, but he's around.
Probably a combination of being the ultimate 'brain off stabby stabby' comfort killer, having two SSS tier addons (maybe half the Myers I see are either Tuft or TSP), one really fun combo with Vanity Mirror and a very simple kit.
He's also a pretty iconic killer.
Mikey has a very solid pick rate according to their stats. I see him fairly regularly too. It can also be a regional thing. Some regions might have more of a cluster of players of certain killers than others.
For example I see the Plague fairly regularly too, but the OP hardly ever sees her. So there could just be more Plague players in my region than theirs.
The ones that seem to be universal for just about everyone is Hag, Twins, and Billy are the rarest.
Ay my tier list is about the same but I haven't been seeing a lot of blights recently, so I'd replace blight in your list with sprit and demo.
I've been survivor again recently in the past two weeks and I've gotten so many plagues suprisingly
I don't keep close track of how often I see who, but I haven't seen any Shapes for a while now I think of it.
Killer side I also occasionally play Twins precisely because they're picked infrequently. Add some spice if variety in there.
I love playing plague, but even I have to admit that the free heals the survivors get from drinking from the coolaid fountains is even better that CoH. Sometimes it downright makes me loose a game. I sincerely don't see why it's that way.
Sure, make it remove infection and heal an already broken survivor, but don't make it heal a survivor that's only partially infected but wounded from basic m1
She is underpowered.
Her green vommit->m1 is clunky because of hit validation on her power and the fact that she gets slowed down by charging up her puke too much. The add-ons that increase infection rate are too low in numbers to compensate hit validation in isolation. You need both which is a problem.
Her corrupt puke is easy to LOS because add-on that helped her counter LOS breaks got nerfed. Those being Rubbing Oil & Worship tablet. Its far too easy to use tight wall looping to force plague to walk through a pallet and take hit+pallet stun to remove ability or to simply not give any sight advantage to flamethrower fire.
As per usual, what is suppose to be her "Strongest form" is not strong, Too much counter-play/survivor control. Classic BVHR
They need A) Fix server validation on puke or B) Return her 100% infection-rate add-on, Ideally both. She also needs buff on corrupt puke. Buffing Rubbing Oil OR Worship tablet to old values would help her corrupt puke tremendously against strong looping.
She is so close to being fluid good killer. very sad.
Huntress is probably the killer that's the most fun to play. There is nothing more satistying than hitting a long throw.
Nurse and Spirit are not rare for me, i am seeing them pretty much. Wraith is so rare after his last nerf, i did not see any of them in a month. Pyramid Head is also so popular for me. Hag is should be at "Who are You". Others looks same.