If Sadako started the match with her Teleport online...

She'd be one of the best killers in the game due to the ability to instantly start a chase.

Comments

  • And I imagine thats why you cant do that lol

  • @Raccoon said:

    She'd be one of the best killers in the game due to the ability to instantly start a chase.

    What would she do with that chase though?

  • I can only assume this is a rhetorical question.

  • that'll just end the game at 5 gens when played at low mmr. lets be honest

  • @espooked said:

    that'll just end the game at 5 gens when played at low mmr. lets be honest

    Yeah thats why wont happen

  • @Raccoon said:

    She'd be one of the best killers in the game due to the ability to instantly start a chase.

    If that were true then just use Lethal Pursuer or Whispers to get in a chase within about 10 seconds of the start of a match. It’s not all that different.

  • I thought this same thing the other day, like I wish it was a thing but it would just piss of survivors and would be an instant nerf. Honestly, I get into my first chase with her easily enough as is, usually end my first chase with at most a single gen done (a second probably not far behind), so it would be fairly redundant most matches

    Tbh the more I think about it, it might just be a waste of a TV use

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Freddy can do that sometimes and it's pretty dumb with Lethal Pursuer. I've been playing him a little while leveling Sadako and I managed to hit someone 5 seconds into the match.

    Isn't his TP on a cooldown at start of match?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2862232#Comment_2862232

    You see, it should be but sometimes (dunno if it's server related or what) there's a couple second window where you can use it before it becomes inactive. It's also been that way for awhile now, since at least 2020. Multiple bug reports on it and everything. Because BHVR.

    Good to know - Never noticed it.

  • @Raccoon said:

    She'd be one of the best killers in the game due to the ability to instantly start a chase.

    Personally i doubt the fact that she will be one of the best killers in the game if that was possible, after all she's still is a M1 killer.

    It would be good tho, but people will start to complain heavily.

    And you know what BHVR is known for when the decide to nerf her powers back as it is now 😉