[Obsession killing challenge] DC is not death?
Death is not an escape, but dc is not death?
Once again I'm doing an obsession kill challenge and once again I need to play 12 or more matches (with Nemesis perk) to complete this challenge and I still can't figure out why disconnecting is still not a sacrifice and not death? Then what is it? Why don't survivors dying on the ground count for killing by any means? Death on the ground and dc is not death by any means?
Comments
I find it quite funny that this challenge exists. No one and there mother likes tunneling but this bhvr is like: here take this challenge that kinda motivates you to tunnel because without nemesis it takes already long enough even without risking the obsession escape because you played nice
I agree, I don’t mind tunneling for the sake of the challenge, but you can’t explain the obsession that you have a challenge and it can disconnect. It's better to hang an obsession 16 times than to try to kill it 8 times
Get the Nemesis perk and run into pallets. Problem solved.
But I agree. this type of challenge encourages tunneling and camping. Poorly thought out in my opinion.
The Survs rather put up with a timeban than give the killer the kill for his challenge.
I say I use this perk, but the problem is not to create an obsession, but at least hang it once, I’m generally silent about tunneling it, a survivor who sees you from afar can instantly disconnect