sky Billy is fun.
And if I see one more person say skybilly should be bannable I just assume you haven't been against one. It's one of the few fun things about this game that's always changing. It's an art almost.
And if I see one more person say skybilly should be bannable I just assume you haven't been against one. It's one of the few fun things about this game that's always changing. It's an art almost.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this
I vote adding wings to feral frenzy for sky legion
I need to is see this.
Wait people actually say it should be bannable?
It should be feature even.
monkaS
Yes and its mostly the people who tbag all the game and use flashlight macros.
Ive seen that many times now.
The only bannable thing should be using hug tech on blight.
Uhh no.
Its not something gamebreaking, perhaps they shoule fix it instead of banning for it.
I've never experienced a Skybilly but when I do, my life will be complete
Nah ######### are you on bro 😭
This one of those things that are so integral to the "I have now seen everything" feel that I am still missing out on. From flying, hatchet-hurling Ghostfaces, to getting stuck in the corner of the hill, I have never seen this. Not once.
I think the issue is Sky Billy, assuming it's the same as Space Billy, can potentially leave the boundaries of the game.
Unrelated: Ever since I saw Puppers Space Billy video I imagine the Hillbilly talking like the Space Sphere from Portal. His yell during Chainsaw Sprints is him screaming "SPAAAAAAAAACE!"
Can’t skybilly on top of shack anymore sadly :/
People who play skybilly are absolute gigachads.
Wait...
Yes it should be, since it is a bug and you are abusing it.
Ok then also ban everyone who abused wake up etc.
Also they already stated they are NOT going to ban for it.
If you're doing it on purpose then yes.